Tampa Bay Tenant Rep is a service based organization advising corporate office space users in securing office facilities that advance their business objectives. Whether you are negotiating a new lease, renewal, relocation, expansion or renegotiation, our experts act as partners to your business, delivering creative solutions that align your real estate needs with your company’s business strategy, financial goals, and operational objectives.
Meet Our Team Lead: Melanie Jackson CCIM, SIOR
As Director of Office Services at Colliers International, Melanie Jackson’s real estate practice is focused on assisting local, regional, and national corporate office space users in securing office space and operating facilities that advance their business objectives. She assists her clients in identifying and analyzing all available options, developing proprietary marketing intelligence, and presenting well-thought-out recommendations that lead to superior outcomes for her clients.
Melanie takes a process-oriented and quantitative approach to each project, using high-level analytics to relentlessly advocate on behalf of her clients, producing winning results. She is a skilled negotiated and has advised clients throughout Florida for over 11 years in the commercial real estate industry. Melanie has completed over 450 transactions on behalf of her clients, encompassing over 4 million square feet with a value of over $350 million.
Affiliations and Memberships
- Saint Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors (FGCAR)
- CCIM (2015)
- SIOR (2016)
- Vinoy Club
- Vice Chairman, Board of Directors – Creative Clay
- Scholarship Committee – Bailey Family Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Leadership St. Pete Class of 2015
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board of Directors, Rotary Club of Clearwater East
- Past Board Member, UT National Alumni Association
- FGCAR #1 Top Producer, Office: 2016, 2012
- FGCAR #3 Top Producer, Office: 2014, 2011
- FGCAR Million Dollar Producer: 2015, 2013
- Colliers International Tampa Bay – Largest Office Sale 2014
- CoStar Power Broker: 2013, 2012
- Colliers International Tampa Bay – Largest Office Lease: 2011
- Colliers International Tampa Bay – Largest Office User Sale: 2008
WTA, Stonebridge, MB Real Estate, Prologis, Aegon, KTR Capital, Grosvenor, Zhone, Brookline Development, Blackstone/Equity.
- University of Tampa, Bachelor of Science
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) 2015
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) 2016
Contact Melanie Jackson at Melanie.Jackson@colliers.com